Saturday, January 23, 2016

Blood Types in Korea Infographic , Purpose Games

Recently, I posted a brief history of blood transfusions and how the world's improved knowledge of the blood transfusion process coincided nicely with the First World War. I have lived in Korea for the past four years, and one of the "quirky" things you'll find out when you live in Korea, is that some people have a superstitious belief that blood type is related to personality. The infographic below summarizes this, nicely. I, in fact, never even knew my blood type until I came to Korea. I'm A+ by the way, so you can MAYBE learn about my personality by reading the infographic below ... IF you believe in that sort of thing.

Follow the link below to go directly to domandhyo.com. Be sure to check out their many other infogarphics and comics about life in korea.

Blood Types in Korea Infographic

As a teacher, I like to add Gamification into my lessons as much as possible. One website I really like using is http://www.purposegames.com/ They have a plethora of games to choose from, and students can race against the clock to test themselves on many topics. Purpose Games is a wonderful tool for teachers of any subject. I have created a game , in the past, to test my skills in the Korean language and vocabulary. Below are some examples of games testing students on their knowledge of blood types. The games are listed in order of difficulty. Follow the links to check them out, and see how well YOU will do !

No comments:

Post a Comment